Sunday 31 December 2017

Thank you and goodbye (for now...)

Dear readers,

Writing this blog has been an incredible learning experience and I am very grateful for all the support messages that I have received from my readers from all over the world during this journey. However, as you probably know, time is limited and I am unable to find any time right now to continue writing my stories in this blog.

But don't worry, I have not stop writing! In fact, I am in the process of writing my first queer theme novel. I will keep you all updated with the progress so you can be the first one to read it once is ready.

Thank you for being there and please, get in touch if you ever need to talk to someone in the community or you just want to leave some feedback on my blog or my writing.

Yours sincerely,

@JustALesGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment